MNCHIP Personal Data Protection Notice
The privacy of your personal information is important to MNCHIP.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Data
You will be advised when MNCHIP is collecting information through our products and this website about you, or your online preferences and expectations and it will be made clear how that information is to be used.
Our web servers do not collect e-mail addresses unless you provide it to us. However, we do collect generalized information such as the IP address and domain name from which the connection originates. This information is used in the aggregate to measure pages viewed, the amount of time spent on the site, the number of visits, and similar information. We use this information in compliance with our legitimate purpose in improving the contents of this website.
In addition, based on our legitimate interest in improving this website, we utilize various types of “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit.
Other than information collected through essential cookies, you will be able to choose whether or not you want to provide such information. For example, some information collected through cookies may also be used for marketing purposes or for tracking and reporting website traffic.
How can I deactivate cookies?
You can set your browser to refuse the installation of Cookies by default or delete all installed Cookies from your computer or mobile device. The procedure varies according to the browser used. You can change your cookie setting as follow links:
- Google Chrome:
- Internet Explorer:
When you provide us with information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc., we will only use them to respond to your inquiries (e.g., provided via the website’s contact form) and manage user established online accounts, based on our legitimate interest in keeping and improving our relationship with you or for specific MNCHIP marketing activities, events, or services upon consent from your part when required.
MNCHIP reserves the right to retain electronic communications sent by visitors based on its legitimate interest to detect and interrupt rogue emails. For this purpose, MNCHIP also uses specific technology to forward e-mail and to log e-mail transactions. Logs of e-mail transactions include: date and time of message; name and IP address of the device used to send the e-mail; e-mail address of message originator; and MNCHIP address of recipient
Any information collected about you will be kept secure and not shared with third parties, with the exception of MNCHIP affiliates or service providers for the purposes mentioned above with your consent, unless you give prior permission for that information to be shared. (In case we hired service provider for managing the collected information, we will notice and email each of user to get approval.) However, MNCHIP may have to disclose personal data it considers necessary in order to comply with court orders, subpoenas, governmental or law enforcement requests etc.
MNCHIP reserves the right to transfer information you provide to other countries in order to share such information with MNCHIP affiliates or service providers if they have implemented the binding corporate rules of MNCHIP for the protection of personal data. We maintain safeguards reasonably intended to protect your personal data from unauthorized or inappropriate access.
Your personal data processed by MNCHIP are kept in a form which permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. To determine the data retention period of your data, we use the following criteria:
- Where you contact us for an enquiry, we keep your personal data for the duration needed for the processing of your enquiry;
- Where you have consented to direct marketing, we keep your personal data used for direct marketing until you unsubscribe or require us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (no active interaction with brands) defined in accordance with local regulations and guidance. In that case, we will only keep the information necessary to handle your right to object in accordance with local regulations and guidance and if you are a client, we can keep your personal data but only for client management purpose;
- Where cookies etc. are placed on your computer, we keep it for a period defined in accordance with local regulations and guidance;
- Where you use MNCHIP products, such as analyzers, printers, software services, etc, we keep your personal data for the duration needed for the processing of our repairing, maintenance and other services;
- No statutory retention obligations under applicable law (such as tax or commercial law) require us to further retain personal data.
3-1) List of collecting data
- Agreement for product-related inquires & marketing information (newsletter, etc)
- Mandatory: Name (First/Last), Email, Country, Phone, Inquiry Details etc
- Agreement for
- Collecting data: IP Addresses, Cookies, MAC Addresses, Utilization of Service, Visit record, Unappropriated Utilization, etc
- Built-in sensing device in MNCHIP products (analyzers or other instruments) may remotely collect equipment operation logs in real time, such as equipment usage frequency, error records, self-check information, operating status, etc.;
- MNCHIP inspection software may collect information about model type, software and firmware version, account information, name of department, sample number, sample gender and age, IQC data, light intensity, temperature parameters, motor parameters, reagent QR code, etc. in real time;
4. Destruction of Personal Information
4-1) The collected personal information is to be destroyed immediately once the purpose of the collection and use of personal information is fulfilled or the retention period has elapsed.
4-2) In case MNCHIP need to preserve the collected personal information due to other legislation, even if the purpose of the use of the information is fulfilled or the retention period has elapsed, the information will be preserved in separate database or in specific storage space.
4-3) The procedure and method of destruction is as follows:
- Process of destruction
We single out the collected personal information that need to be destroyed and destroy it with approval from the data privacy officer.
- How to destruct
We destroy the electronic documents with low-level-format and use grinder to destroy the paper documents.
5. Your rights
You are allowed to obtain access to the personal data that MNCHIP processes and can make reasonable requests to correct, amend, or delete information, where it is inaccurate.
In the event you choose to delete or thoroughly anonymize your personal data from our database, we may retain a record of your deletion request as well as records indicating the type of information deleted as evidence of our compliance with this Internet Protection Notice.
You can also exercise your rights to obtain the portability of your personal data or to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
In addition, whenever MNCHIP processes your personal data based on its legitimate interest, you may at any time object to such processing on legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation.
In addition, you can unsubscribe or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time by contacting us using contact detail below.
MNCHIP does not endorse, nor does it participate in the practice of “spamming” (sending of unsolicited promotional e-mail). If you believe you have received such a message from MNCHIP please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit any of the above-mentioned requests, please contact us at email@example.com. Be sure to include your name and clear instructions regarding any change to your personal data or request to delete your information from our database, and MNCHIP will respond to your message. In case we are unable to complete your request, we will provide you with relevant explanations in due time.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you suspect that MNCHIP is not compliant with applicable data protection rules, which MNCHIP is subject and that you have the right to enforce, as a third-party beneficiary. Indeed, if you suffer any damage related to the processing of your personal data, you have the rights to obtain redress and, where appropriate, receive compensation as may be ordered by the competent court or Supervisory Authority or as decided according to the internal MNCHIP complaint mechanism, if used.
6. Security measures applicable to your personal data
MNCHIP implements all appropriate technical and organizational steps to ensure an appropriate level of security for the protection of personal data from the risk and, in particular to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to. The same level of protection is contractually imposed by MNCHIP on our services providers.
7. Third-party website
MNCHIP websites may contain links to third party website which is provided for your convenience only and MNCHIP is not responsible for its contents, security, and personal information protection. MNCHIP does not warrant any product or service related to such third-party website.
8. Data Privacy Officer and Contact
9. Additional Rules
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time, so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates to this Policy.